Do cover letters need to be on resume paper
More About Cover Letters: How Long Should Your Cover Letter Be? | Should You Include a Cover Letter When It's Not Required?
If we had to list all of them, it would probably take forever to read .
How you learned about the job (and a referral if you have one)
I am responding to your October 9th advertisement in The Wall Street Journal for Purchasing Manager. The following comments show how my qualifications match your stated requirements:
- Electronics and mechanical purchasing background.
Ten years in all phases of electro-mechanical assembly, five plus years as purchasing manager.
- Experience and knowledge of international business and purchasing standards.
Familiarity with ISO 9000 Series and the FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Experience developing world class supplier relationships to achieve cost delivery and service including implementing JIT and direct to line supply programs.
Developed many systems to meet requirements for world class manufacturing in addition to several supplier programs for JIT.
- Strong communication skills, including negotiation skills.
Worked on all major contracts over a five year period resulting in 2-5% cost reductions.
- Strong management skills and the ability to develop a purchasing team.
Excellent leadership abilities and believe in employee participation and empowerment.
- Must be customer service and team oriented.
Total focus for PIC and Purchasing was to satisfy the Customer.
Please contact me to talk further about this exciting opportunity.