If you have questions about these resources or can't find what you're looking for, please type your question below in the "Ask us" window or browse a topic.
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
For further details on our admission requirements, please visit our website at /academic/graduate/admission .
Correct : While a number of economic factors caused the stock market crash of 1929, the losses were made worse by uninformed first-time investors who made poor financial decisions.
Question: Write the the question you have been assigned
or the prompt you are going to answer with your essay in the box below.
Butte College | 3536 Butte Campus Drive, Oroville CA 95965 | General Information 530-895-2511